Frequently asked questions
What are the shipping costs?
All orders to be delivered to retail or residential addresses classifed as non-rural are charged a flat rate of $6.
All orders to be delivered to rural and RD addresses will be charged $10.
Do you deliver outside of New Zealand?
We do not ship orders internationally. If you are based overseas, you are welcome to have an order shipped to a local New Zealand address. Please note we do not complete any additional paperwork if required by forwarders or customs.
When will my order be shipped?
We aim to dispatch your order within one working day following receipt of payment. However, high demand, weekends, public holidays and other adverse events can cause delays. We ask for your patience in these circumstances. Kereru Natural Products does not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
How long will delivery take?
We normally ship orders within NZ through Courier Post.
Generally, delivery is within 4 days depending on location.
Our Online Store estimates delivery times in good faith and in stock items usually ship in 2-4 business days.
Can I change my delivery address once my order has shipped?
Orders will be automatically dispatched to the address provided at checkout, please ensure the correct shipping address is supplied. Once your order has been dispatched we cannot change the shipping address. It may be possible for the courier company to redirect your order. Please contact the courier company directly to discuss your options.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are volatile, aromatic oils produced by plants. Plants produce essential oils for a variety of reasons, sometimes as part of their defence strategy against micro-organisms or as part their reproductive process to attract pollinators or seed dispersers. People have extracted essential oils from plants for centuries and found a multitude of applications for them e.g. food, medicine, cosmetics.
These oils are found either in the leaves (e.g, eucalyptus), berries (juniper), grasses (palmarosa), petals (rose), roots (angelica), rind (orange), resins (frankincense) or wood (cedar).
How do I change my log in password/I have forgotten my login password
1. Click on the ‘Log In’ icon at the top right of the website
2. Under the ‘Sign Up’ it asks ‘Already a member?’ Click on the ‘Log In’ icon.
3. Select between the login option you have used previously either Facebook/Google/Email and click on the appropriate box.
4. For the email option click on ‘Forgot password’
5. In the new pop up window enter your email address and click ‘Create Password’.
6. In the new pop up window it will state ‘Please Check Your Email we sent a link to set your new password by email.’
7. Check your email and follow the link provided in the email to create a new password – by clicking on the ‘Create new password’ link.
8. The link will open in your browser and you can either select to use the autogenerated password by clicking in ‘Use Strong Password’ or click on ‘Don’t use’ to create your own password – you will need to enter it twice to verify it if using the second option.
9. You then click on the ‘Create Password’ button and your new password has been generated.